Not a BUG ! CS as PPoverride on FC

djidoe

Inspired
I'm tryin to use the #6 switch on my FC12 as a Per Preset Override (momentary switch engaging the Pitch Block) and it is not working.

But using #5 switch is working perfectly... is it a bug ?

Here it is the 2 presets : the one assigned on switch #5 and the other on switch #6.

Could someone confirm it is not working properly please ?

Attachments

• BYS-KnockCS on Switch5.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 1
  • BYS-KnockCS on Switch6.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 1
I still can't make the #6 switch of the FC-12 to work as I want.

Please, is someone willing to help me ?

Just tested this. It works properly.

In your FC layout, you either need to have a PP# assigned OR you need to make sure you have the OVERRIDE field set properly. To make your preset work, I hit the FC-PER-Preset button->Overrides. Scrolled to Layout 1, switch 6 and set it PP#1 which matches what you have on Per-Preset FC page.

Thanks a lot I will have a look at this this afternoon.

I’ll let you know if it solve my problem.

;)

Can you describe how you are overriding the switch? Did you go to the "overrides" section in the preset for this? Just assigning a PP#1 (may) not be enough depending on how you have your layouts configured.

Use the front-panel to ensure the overrides has pp#1 set.

Thanks for your help @biskitboy but it's not working anyway... even with the preset you correct for me.

I think I'm doing it ok. I attach screen capture of my override preset.

The same procedure works on Switch#5 of my FC12.

Maybe I'm missing something but if I'm doing the same thing and It's working for switch #5 and not on switch #6, maybe I have an hardware problem or and Axe-Edit problem...

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 12
Ok, well... It looks like I didn't fully test it. I was thinking you weren't even getting the assignment.

I see the assignment, and sure enough. It's not working for me either. Using either the attached preset or one of my own.

is your firmware updated? if not you need to update then try it.

Thanks for your help @biskitboy but it's not working anyway... even with the preset you correct for me.

I think I'm doing it ok. I attach screen capture of my override preset.

The same procedure works on Switch#5 of my FC12.

Maybe I'm missing something but if I'm doing the same thing and It's working for switch #5 and not on switch #6, maybe I have an hardware problem or and Axe-Edit problem...

I think this is related to the MLM shortcut using switches 6&12. I do recall something like this happening before. Need to dig through the forum later.

I have tried it on all 12 switches of my FC12.

The only one that is not working is the #6 switch. Perfect on all 11 others...

Before you ask me, the switch #6 works for all others functions (scene select, bank select etc...)

Weird...

Have you tried different presets to see if the same issue is in more than one preset?

I have tried it on all 12 switches of my FC12.

The only one that is not working is the #6 switch. Perfect on all 11 others...

Before you ask me, the switch #6 works for all others functions (scene select, bank select etc...)

Weird...

Have you tried a factory preset? if you have an issue with a factory preset it may be your fc-12 may be faulty

Yes I just tried with a factory preset and it doesn't work.

Have you tried it and it worked on switch #6 ?

are you talking about the #6 switch on the top far right row? if so mine is switching just fine. is your FC-12 up to date on the firmware? should be 1.11

Yes I just tried with a factory preset and it doesn't work.

Have you tried it and it worked on switch #6 ?

Back
Top Bottom