[NOT A BUG] AX FX changes and saves wrong parameters.

oldstar1975

Inspired
My XL plus does very strange thong - sometimes it changing the block statement in the preset and SAVES IT. The unit receiving the midi signal from the keyboard, program changes, CC etc., but even if it have the command to change something in the preset how it can save it? The firmware is the last.
And another unpleasant bug. Sometimes it turns on there metronome during the song. I don't know how, but it happens. I even set the CC value for the metronome to "none", but it didn't helped.

My XL plus does very strange thong - sometimes it changing the block statement in the preset and SAVES IT. The unit receiving the midi signal from the keyboard, program changes, CC etc., but even if it have the command to change something in the preset how it can save it?
If the Axe receives CC#35/36 (volume increment/decrement) it will save the preset.

My XL plus does very strange thong - sometimes it changing the block statement in the preset and SAVES IT. The unit receiving the midi signal from the keyboard, program changes, CC etc., but even if it have the command to change something in the preset how it can save it? The firmware is the last.
And another unpleasant bug. Sometimes it turns on there metronome during the song. I don't know how, but it happens. I even set the CC value for the metronome to "none", but it didn't helped.
Let's get more information. You say it's receiving MIDI? How? What gear? What messages?

I have midi connection with keyboard Yamaha Motif XF6. It sends the signal to the midi router, and father to two AXE FX II and one vocal processor using different channel for each device. I think that the Yamaha sends a lot of information, but my Axe using only tempo information, PC and CC. I also using the MFC-101 controller connected via ethernet to axe. This setup worked good many years and shows.
A week ago I tried to use Volume Inc and Volume Dec on the MFC and discovered that than during the song it sometimes saves wrong scenes, and after that I stopped to use that option and rolled back the settings, Moreover, I switched all dangerous CC in the CC chart of AXE to "none", as I wrote before. I don't understand how the metronome can start now...

Back
Top Bottom