(not a bug) Archean cutting out

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggness

Power User
Was dialing up some tones this morning, and pinned the Amp selection tab open and was scrolling through amp models when I noticed that the Archean high gain models were cutting in and out. They were the only models to do it out of the whole selection, so it's not a cable/connection issue.

EDIT: Feel free to use the template and scroll through the amps for some gnarly high gain tones. Current favorite is the Brit JVM OD2 Orange.

Attachments

• Archean Bug.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Gate after the amp block threshold is too high.

In the future please investigate possibility of user error before posting a bug report.

I did investigate, hence me saying that I scrolled through other amps and the Archean was the only that I noticed it with.

In the future please refrain from the snarkiness when a customer is trying to help improve your product.

I did investigate, hence me saying that I scrolled through other amps and the Archean was the only that I noticed it with.

In the future please refrain from the snarkiness when a customer is trying to help improve your product.
I didn’t take that as “snarkiness” at all. You posted a thread, claiming that this was a bug, which in fact, wasn’t after Cliff himself checked your preset.

I didn’t take that as “snarkiness” at all. You posted a thread, claiming that this was a bug, which in fact, wasn’t after Cliff himself checked your preset.
I took it as such since I stated that I scrolled through every available amp and that model was the only one to do it, a la trying to eliminate user error. If the gate was too high, wouldn't clean amps get choked out too?

In the future, please be more considerate of the fact that the man that developed the processor that you are using actually took time away from programming a major firmware update to said processor and looked in to your concern only to find that it was a mistake on your end.
✋ 🎤 💥

That Gate block's threshold is set so aggressively that it totally mutes the sound when switching the amp type to Tucana Lead.

<SNARKINESS=ON>

How about trying, "Help, I have a problem..." before declaring a problem with hardware/firmware since you are not privy to the design details? Everything is not a bug if you fail to properly use, test, and report.

<SNARKINESS=OFF>

<SNARKINESS=ON>

How about trying, "Help, I have a problem..." before declaring a problem with hardware/firmware since you are not privy to the design details? Everything is not a bug if you fail to properly use, test, and report.

<SNARKINESS=OFF>

You just had to chime in with your two cents, didn't ya? Keep it up, I'm sure the feeling of acceptance will rear its head soon. 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom