Nostalgia; What was the price point (pri$e) of the original Axe-Fx when it came out of the closet?

Three people suggesting three different prices, with quite a range. Now which of these anonymous trolls to believe!? The planet is getting harder and harder to stay on by day. I hope we live in the matrix!

He is new.
And how common is it to have direct access and get feed back from a owner?

I'm sure ...."new out the door", can take on more than 1 perspective. Production run vs something earlier than that.

These companies can begin in garages, basements, even in the back of the station wagon... who knows

I paid 1399 Euros for my first Axe-Fx. It was 2007 or 2008. They (G66) originally asked a lot more money for it, but the Ultra was just introduced and the price for Standard dropped at they same moment.

Last edited:
I paid 1399 Euros for my first Axe-Fx. It was 2007 or 2008. They asked a lot more money for it, but the Ultra was just introduced and the price for Standard dropped a lot at they same moment.
Ah yeah euros too, that's the currency i'm using, thank you.

By the way Painkiller by Death is insanely awesome.

Oh, fascinating, didn't know such machine existed, don't know if it should exist. Thank you for the newfound knowledge and learning.

Back
Top Bottom