Northern CA Axe-Fx ll Summit?

Just had a need to look at this thread and thought, hey, it's about time to do this again!

Who's interested? We definitely missed some important players last time and it was a great day!

Mission Engineering in Petaluma graciously hosted last time. I don't have ability to host right now... That is probably the first thing to nail down :cool:

Would like to make it out this time. Life is busy though. Sundays are out b/c of kids and football now.

I'd do it again if it were more educational, less gab; was fun but after 3 hours, I left, as did most people, and of course apparently thats when the real stuff happened.

Again I would either divide in groups or sessions, clean, crunch , high gain, insanity. One person tweaking and talking another playing the sounds. Others sharing ideas and patches.

ps does anyone have the presets our one friend from up north provided ( he was one who played, very clean, and was promoting a speaker cab)?

ps does anyone have the presets our one friend from up north provided ( he was one who played, very clean, and was promoting a speaker cab)?

That was the guy from AccuGroove... Can't remember his name. Haven't seen any posts from here for quite a while. Something "deville", I think.

EDIT: went back into this thread and found the name: Marc Cooper, aka, coopdeville. No activity here in the last 10 weeks.

I'm always happy to run sessions on things people are interested in learning more about. A modifiers in the extreme talk? A Cab-Lab lightening talk? I dunno. Whatever you guys want to hear about...

I'm always happy to run sessions on things people are interested in learning more about. A modifiers in the extreme talk? A Cab-Lab lightening talk? I dunno. Whatever you guys want to hear about...

It would be great to have a talk on Cab-Lab. I haven't purchased it yet but this would probably spur a purchase.

Depending on where and when I might consider making the drive south for some shared exchange of knowledge and good times.

I'd love to attend another AxeFx meetup.
Located in South Bay, near San Jose Airport.
Can carpool if anyone is interested.

Hey guys! It's been way too long since the last get together... Anyone want to try another one?

I've got both the bassist and second guitarist in my band onto Axe Fx, as well as another friend in town as well.

They've all asked me when the next gathering will be?

Let's do this!

Back
Top Bottom