Noob trying to load Redwirez IR's but not having much luck

stink

Experienced
Disclaimer: I've been able to download from this forum and upload to my axe-fx with no problems what so ever - I simply can't seem to upload the Redwirez IR's to my instrument..It allows me to add them to my cabs using the preset manager but it will not let me save them..

I'm using the preset manager, recently upgraded firmware to 9.0 and decided to go for it and try the Redwirez. No matter what I do, I can't seem to get them to load into my axe-ultra.

I'm using an UNO MIDI but to this point it works with my PC & my AXE-Editor flawlessly

Any suggestions? By the way, this forum won't let me paste a screen shot.

-Greg

Can you “audition” the IR’s ??

If you can, bring up the IR slots on the AF. Drag over what you want and hit save you should see the process bar on the bottom go ten times. It is possible your IR’s are getting loaded to your AF and you are not aware (I went through the same thing though something was wrong). When the preset manager is re-opened you will not see the file names anymore.
What I mean: look at my preset manger it looks like slots 1-8 are empty but they are not, the preset manager does not show the file names. For the example I dragged two cabinets over to slots 9-10 if I was to hit save they will save to 9 & 10 (I will see the process bar go twice) However if I was to close out the preset manager and go back to it later it would look just like 1-8 currently do. They are sitting on the AF but filenames don’t show and when editing presets same thing it will only show naming conventions user1-user10. But the IR’s are there and work .

PresetManager.jpg

6L6C,
that is EXACTLY what I found out. The transfer happened at the time but failed to show up when restarting the preset manager. I guess it's a glitch in the system because the IR's ARE loaded. Would also be nice if instead of coming up "USER 1" in the cab choices, the name of the user cab was visible....I guess that's why it's a beta version.

So what I do to keep things straight (since I purchased the Big Box from Redwirez) is to group my cab choices by mics & in groups of 10 then save them to a separate folder. Track sheets are a must because some of them have very subtle differences.

Thank you for your help,
-Greg

Back
Top Bottom