Noob Needs Help Cab-Lab Live Mode with Axe-Fx III

Anatnas

Answer found in forum search isn't clear for me. I'm a new user of an Axe FX III bought 2 weeks ago, and I have litlle experience with IRs, would love to buy Cab Lab 3 if Live Mode works and help me scroll thru the IRs as I listen to them. Runing Windows 10, 64 bits and Axe FX as my main audio interface on the Laptop.

Thanks

Answer found in forum search isn't clear for me. I'm a new user of an Axe FX III bought 2 weeks ago, and I have litlle experience with IRs, would love to buy Cab Lab 3 if Live Mode works and help me scroll thru the IRs as I listen to them. Runing Windows 10, 64 bits and Axe FX as my main audio interface on the Laptop.

Thanks
If your goal is to just hear IRs as you scroll through them, you don’t need Cab-Lab’s Live mode for that, you can easily audition IRs with Axe-Edit’s “Manage Cabs” tool (under the “Tools” menu), and then turn on “Auto-Audition” mode. IRs will be sent to the scratchpad as you click on them or use the up/down keys.

Here’s a video from chris demonstrating the functionality. (This was done for the Axe-Fx II, but the steps are identical with the III, just with a slightly different look to the software.)

Back
Top Bottom