None of my expression pedals work

henryrobinett

Fractal Fanatic
None of my expression pedals work. It's been so long since I've set them up I don't remember. Is there a global setting that I may have inadvertently hit that turn it off/on? I mean, I set them up a couple of years ago and they just ran.

I've been having a lot of problems with my LF+12+. It might be that. But I also plugged it directly into the output of the Axe Fx. Still trying to figure out what the pedal ext control number is . . .

You tried the pedal input on the axe?

Set the controller to "Pedal" instead of a number on the I/O control menu for the pedal input jack in the axe.

There is no global setting. Check that the CC#s match in the I/O Control menu and your XP setting in the LF.

I got it. Thanks guys! Awesome list. The LF+12+ doesn't work for me, so in trying to load the software it knocked out all of my global settings. I set them back up again.

For some reason the pedal didn't work, but I'll worry about that later!

You probably don't have a multimeter somewhere, do you? You can measure the output of the pedal. And open her up to see if all the wires are still connected...

Last edited:
Well what I meant to say was that I got my three exp to work, but in testing I hooked up a pedal to the pedal jack in the back of the Axe Fx and it didn't work, but I was running at 50 miles and hour. Probably missed something. But I have a gig so I'm off to other adventures now!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Are you still having troubles with the 12+? If this is a Mac problem, I hate to suggest this, but you may consider getting a very cheap win7 laptop? Still way cheaper than the 12+ and I have no problems connecting to the 12+.[/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom