Nolly and I made Patches for v9 - Video

Simply love how simple those are! Perfect, many thanks it will help me follow the KISS principle (Keep It Simple and Stupid) :)

Sometimes it's too easy to try too hard and layer a millions pedals and get lost in a sea of knobs!
Thanks again

Thank you so much! I am still on firmware 7.0, and I am going to wait until 10.0 comes out to upgrade...does anybody know if these presets would work fine on 10.0 when it comes out?

Indeed. I received my AxeFx II last Tuesday, and had been sorta struggling with it so far. (Ultra since 2008) ... These patches brought me much joy. Thanks guys.

Thank you so much! I am still on firmware 7.0, and I am going to wait until 10.0 comes out to upgrade...does anybody know if these presets would work fine on 10.0 when it comes out?

Usually they wont. But there are some awesome people on here that will update then re output the preset in the 10.0 format and repost. Or something like that. I would do it when the time comes but I haven't focused on learning how to do it just yet haha

Back
Top Bottom