Nolly and I made Patches for v9 - Video

That's pretty bad ass. Thanks a lot guys. Those lead tones sound great as do all the other sounds. For that clean patch, is that similar to your main clean sound that you use for Periphery ? I'm still trying to dial in a jetpacks clean sound lol.

Wow, this is perfect timing, just bought a Mayones Regius 7 and now you're hitting me with these patches.

Thanks Bulb and Nolly!

Nah these use the stock IR's. We wanted anyone to be able to use these patches, and these days we both generally stick to the stock IR's anyways.

Thanks so much for sharing, guys, it's greatly appreciated. I'm really looking forward to checking these out.

This is really fun. Problem is I don't play this kind of style at all and my guitar is a Vigier Shawn Lane with low low output vintage style pickups. But I've been wanting to try to manually match some of the more heavy pickup styles using the GEQ and PEQ first in the chain and this is a perfect start.
Cool and thanks.

I keep throwing my money at the screen and nothing is happening... :|

In all seriousness, these sound amazing. Glad to see someone is using Stock IRs and making killer patches with 'em. Thanks Misha! Can we get an ETA on the uploads? :D

Back
Top Bottom