Noise Gate Threshold (attaching a modifier)

craiguitar

Power User
Hi,
On the II I had a preset which I had attached a modifier to the Noise Gate Threshold which I controlled via an expression pedal. This preset transferred over to the III okay, and the modifier works fine.
Although on the III I'm struggling to see how to do it again, as there seems to be no way to attach a modifier to the noise gate threshold in the input block. Anyone know how it's done? I do realise I can simply copy that block into a new preset, but my OCD has kicked in and I'd like to know how to do it either on Axe Edit, or from the panel.

FracPad allows any preset parameter on the II to be modified. Those presets can be imported to the III, maintaining those modifiers. The III doesn't allow FracPad anymore to this.

FracPad allows any preset parameter on the II to be modified. Those presets can be imported to the III, maintaining those modifiers. The III doesn't allow FracPad anymore to this.

That's interesting. Does this strike you as a bit odd though that the device itself can't handle those commands but they can be done externally?

That's interesting. Does this strike you as a bit odd though that the device itself can't handle those commands but they can be done externally?
There is a global offset that you can use to compensate the threshold of the gate across all presets. Don't know if that will work for you?

Nope. If I’m not mistaken, making a parameter modifiable increases CPU usage, so those are limited for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom