nobody helps me!!!

Yuman

Hi my fractal axe fx 2 have an issue,but no body helps me!!! first time a few months ago the presets was duplicated when I saved it. Now the preset are quadruple,i'm going crazy because nobody helps me and offers me a solution. All they say is that I should send it to the technical service but the cost of sending it is more expensive than the product itself.
I am very upset and I hope someone can give me a better solution.

Hi my fractal axe fx 2 have an issue,but no body helps me!!! first time a few months ago the presets was duplicated when I saved it. Now the preset are quadruple,i'm going crazy because nobody helps me and offers me a solution. All they say is that I should send it to the technical service but the cost of sending it is more expensive than the product itself.

1. This is the FOR SALE section of the forum, this is not the right place to ask for help. This thread should be posted in the 'Discussion' section.
2. I am 100% sure that you will get a lot of help if this is posted in the right place.
3. This is only your third post. It would be fair for me to assume that you have not tried very hard to find a solution to your problem.

From reading this post, I believe you are changing presets (on Axe or via AxeEdit?) then saving them and getting duplicates?
More details on what you are doing, what you are using to make changes and how you are doing those changes would help us, help you!

my 2 cents?
delete the extra presets, update the firmware. if that doesn't work, start saving your money to send it in.

In your other post it was Cliff that recommended you send it in, so it probably needs to be sent in.

"That looks like a stuck address bit. The unit will require service. Please contact support."

All they say is that I should send it to the technical service but the cost of sending it is more expensive than the product itself.
If that's the case then you need to work a little harder and find a less expensive shipping method. Who are you trying to use?
I understand your frustration but unfortunately there are instances in which the only solution is to send the unit back the manufacturer. You DO have a solution.

Sorry you feel no one helps you but if you do not like the advice given to you by the builder of the unit in the post you made a little while back I don't know what you expect!

If that's the case then you need to work a little harder and find a less expensive shipping method. Who are you trying to use?
I understand your frustration but unfortunately there are instances in which the only solution is to send the unit back the manufacturer. You DO have a solution.

Maybe he was looking at the cost of a round trip plane ticket to hand drop it off at Fractal HQ ?

Back
Top Bottom