Noatronic Wireless Audio and MIDI - finally!

Michael Engel

Vendor
Hi guys.

Full disclaimer, I am the founder and CEO of Noatronic, but as a long time fellow axe-fx user, I actually developed this product with us in mind.
You may remember our first product from an earlier thread. The first product was the Noatronic Onboard Expression, which made a tone-knob into a controller. It wasn't wireless, and many asked for a wireless version.

We now just introduced our wireless system, which not only offers wireless audio but also wireless control from the tone-pot.
NOATRONIC59.jpg

You can customize the messages both for turning the knob and for pushing the knob.
NOATRONIC1.jpg

Short intro video:

I really do believe it is a great fit for fractal products as the build quality is really high and it fits the customizability the axe-fx offers. About the quality - you literally can't drop the transmitter or accidentally pop open the steel battery door. We also partnered with RTX, a top-tier wireless audio tech provider to ensure a robust signal.

I hope you will check it out and please just fire away if you have any questions. We are super excited about our new wireless system and would love to talk about it.

It will be released via Kickstarter soon. We have a signup for the early bird discount on our website noatronic.com and via a private community on Facebook.

All the best
Michael Engel
Noatronic

I quickly read the description and noticed a TRS option...does this mean there are discrete stereo outputs? If so, this would be sweet for separating out piezo and magnetic pickups so they can be processed separately in the Axefx.

I quickly read the description and noticed a TRS option...does this mean there are discrete stereo outputs? If so, this would be sweet for separating out piezo and magnetic pickups so they can be processed separately in the Axefx.
No. The extra channel on the TRS jack is used for measuring the onboard Controller that replaces a tone-pot in the guitar.
So that you can do this:

Sorry about that. I wasn’t aware of this rule, only about the signature.
That was about the signature which was the rule at that time, and to be fair I had changed it on the day of posting so I did comply by it, which I also mentioned in the thread.

In any case I never intended to not disclose my very direct affiliation with the company, which is pretty clear in both threads.
I am actually also a long time member of this forum and feel on a personal level that I want to share my innovation with this forum. Maybe that’s a bad idea.

Yek. Shall I delete the thread or is it ok to apply for vendor status now?

No need to delete the thread, Michael. But if you’re looking for Kickstarter participants, which is a commercial undertaking, then it’s best to apply for the Vendor label. Good luck with the product!

That was about the signature which was the rule at that time, and to be fair I had changed it on the day of posting so I did comply by it, which I also mentioned in the thread.

My apologies... I was actually still thinking of the signature part and I didn't see it.

I forgot about the more recent change for vendors.

Back
Top Bottom