No Xitone love these days?

cragginshred

Fractal Fanatic
This winter I plan to gig with my FM9 and have 2 Friedman asm' 10's but wanted a light weight option to take out and pair with one of the ams's
The MF10 caught my eye and I spoke with tom King about getting another CLR but I owned a Xitone a while back and loved it so I got another.

Surprised we don't hear more about them here. Stay tuned for a video comparison with the asm 10

I like my XiTone MBritt cab. I would never, ever call it "light weight". :D

Last edited:
Anyone have problems with Mick? I've been waiting for about 3 months now and he stopped responding to my emails about a month ago. I'm considering asking for a refund as a result. I've never had a problem like this with other boutique cab/amp makers. I'm usually more patient but when he takes payment straight up and then takes longer than what other amp makers take and then also stops responding to update me is really bad customer service and patience is wearing thin.

Anyone have problems with Mick? I've been waiting for about 3 months now and he stopped responding to my emails about a month ago. I'm considering asking for a refund as a result. I've never had a problem like this with other boutique cab/amp makers. I'm usually more patient but when he takes payment straight up and then takes longer than what other amp makers take and then also stops responding to update me is really bad customer service and patience is wearing thin.
Never had a problem. Sometimes communication is a little slower but always there!

Mick's great. My guess is he gets overwhelmed. I bought a SECOND PAIR last year. It took a little longer as they're hand built but well worth the wait if you can afford to.

Communication was a problem for me. It usually took a few emails to get him to respond. I just had to stay on him, within reason of course. It took 4 months for mine to arrive. With that said, I am considering buying another. So IMHO it was worth the wait. Great product. Like Henry said above I think he may be overwhelmed, coupled with the global supply chain issues everyone is experiencing.

It took several months to receive my 12" wedge. I'm totally happy with the speaker but would probably have bought the EV wedge if I knew I'd be waiting as long as I did.

I just spoke with him last Weds. Pm me for his # if you'd like. He mentioned he cannot get the EV parts right now but has access to Celestion ones with a wizzer I believe.

I paid up front and he said I would have it by Christmas.

IIRC, mine took about 3x longer than originally promised. After a couple of months I sent an email telling him I'd like to just cancel the order, and he immediately replied back saying that he was 'just finishing it up'. It shipped the following week.

IIRC, mine took about 3x longer than originally promised. After a couple of months I sent an email telling him I'd like to just cancel the order, and he immediately replied back saying that he was 'just finishing it up'. It shipped the following week.
I've been waiting since may or June. I can't even remember it's been so long... Very few responses. I'm ready to cancel.

I just spoke with him last Weds. Pm me for his # if you'd like. He mentioned he cannot get the EV parts right now but has access to Celestion ones with a wizzer I believe.

I paid up front and he said I would have it by Christmas.
How can that be? I've been waiting since may or June.

Back
Top Bottom