No Wait for FM3 in the USA and CANADA

Fractal, perhaps you can let your other Worldwide customers know when we can expect stock? I have tried every Worldwide distributor --all have no stock and awaiting orders--EVERY SINGLE ONE. The service support emails make a customer go around in circles pointing to getting in touch with your nearest distributor who then says we can't give you an answer because Fractal won't give us an answer--what is a customer supposed to do?
Just Ordered mine yesterday. Thank You

Fractal, perhaps you can let your other Worldwide customers know when we can expect stock? I have tried every Worldwide distributor --all have no stock and awaiting orders--EVERY SINGLE ONE. The service support emails make a customer go around in circles pointing to getting in touch with your nearest distributor who then says we can't give you an answer because Fractal won't give us an answer--what is a customer supposed to do?
I have same issue in my country, i’m already on the waitlist and the distributor is telling me that he doesn’t know about the delivery dates so right now i don’t have anything besides one or two plugins to fool around.

Does fractal gives any kind of answers about this? I know that the US market is the most important, but as every other client i’ve paid my fm3 and i need to wait at least a month or more...

I have same issue in my country, i’m already on the waitlist and the distributor is telling me that he doesn’t know about the delivery dates so right now i don’t have anything besides one or two plugins to fool around.

Does fractal gives any kind of answers about this? I know that the US market is the most important, but as every other client i’ve paid my fm3 and i need to wait at least a month or more...
You could be waiting a long time.

Back
Top Bottom