• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

No Wait for FM3 in the USA and CANADA

chriswalsh365

Fractal, perhaps you can let your other Worldwide customers know when we can expect stock? I have tried every Worldwide distributor --all have no stock and awaiting orders--EVERY SINGLE ONE. The service support emails make a customer go around in circles pointing to getting in touch with your nearest distributor who then says we can't give you an answer because Fractal won't give us an answer--what is a customer supposed to do?
Just Ordered mine yesterday. Thank You

diegohammett

Fractal, perhaps you can let your other Worldwide customers know when we can expect stock? I have tried every Worldwide distributor --all have no stock and awaiting orders--EVERY SINGLE ONE. The service support emails make a customer go around in circles pointing to getting in touch with your nearest distributor who then says we can't give you an answer because Fractal won't give us an answer--what is a customer supposed to do?
I have same issue in my country, i’m already on the waitlist and the distributor is telling me that he doesn’t know about the delivery dates so right now i don’t have anything besides one or two plugins to fool around.

Does fractal gives any kind of answers about this? I know that the US market is the most important, but as every other client i’ve paid my fm3 and i need to wait at least a month or more...

chriswalsh365

I have same issue in my country, i’m already on the waitlist and the distributor is telling me that he doesn’t know about the delivery dates so right now i don’t have anything besides one or two plugins to fool around.

Does fractal gives any kind of answers about this? I know that the US market is the most important, but as every other client i’ve paid my fm3 and i need to wait at least a month or more...
You could be waiting a long time.

Top Bottom