Not a Bug No stereo sound from OUT 1, only one side sounds?

Maiden2

Hello,

I plug an standard jack cable from OUT 1 left to headrush frfr and the sound from the usb interface is only one channel (no stereo, no mono).

I set the OUTPUT MODE to LcopyR, like the manual says.

The headphones out is fine.

Can you help me?

Output 1 Mode doesn't apply to USB audio.

Does the Headrush have two inputs? To hear both playback channels (summed to mono) you need to route both output channels to the monitor, or mix to mono somehow at the source.

what happens if you set out 1 to "stereo" instead of LcopyR?
The same.

I noticed if I put the balance on the cab block all right or all left, the LcopyR runs, is fine.

But the usb audio does nothing, is all panned left or right depends on wich output choose, Lor R.

Output 1 Mode doesn't apply to USB audio.

Does the Headrush have two inputs? To hear both playback channels (summed to mono) you need to route both output channels to the monitor, or mix to mono somehow at the source.
I think is this.

If I route two jacks to the two inputs of the headrush it works fine.

But the mono output of my Boss gt100 works fine with one only cable.....

See post 3. USB Audio and the analog outputs are totally different things.

See post 3. USB Audio and the analog outputs are totally different things.
Thanks a lot.

Is there another way to listen the usb audio with no two cables?

And.... the headphones is in stereo... I don't know why output does not. Anyway... thanks a lot.

Hello,

I plug an standard jack cable from OUT 1 left to headrush frfr and the sound from the usb interface is only one channel (no stereo, no mono).

I set the OUTPUT MODE to LcopyR, like the manual says.

The headphones out is fine.

Can you help me?
what USB interface?

do you mean the audio coming from your computer through the Axe?

Thanks a lot.

Is there another way to listen the usb audio with no two cables?

And.... the headphones is in stereo... I don't know why output does not. Anyway... thanks a lot.
Headphones use a stereo cable and a stereo jack.

If you want USB in stereo, use the Axe Fx directly to your computer... It's already an interface.

what USB interface?

do you mean the audio coming from your computer through the Axe?
That's how I interpreted it. Its the only way that makes sense.

He sent a stereo USB signal to his Axe. It sounded fine through his headphones, but it was missing one channel in his Headrush, which only had one channel connected.

He sent a stereo USB signal to his Axe. It sounded fine through his headphones, but it was missing one channel in his Headrush, which only had one channel connected.
I'm thinking he's plugging a cable from the Axe Fx output into a USB interface... But not clear.

I think is this.

If I route two jacks to the two inputs of the headrush it works fine.

But the mono output of my Boss gt100 works fine with one only cable.....
That's because the Boss is summing the left and right channels together into a mono signal, but you have your Axe-Fx set to Copy L->R. That means you're sending the left channel to both left and right outputs.

If you want one channel to carry both left and right, you need to configure the output to Sum L+R.

Headphones use a stereo cable and a stereo jack.

If you want USB in stereo, use the Axe Fx directly to your computer... It's already an interface.
Yes I use the internal audio interface of axe fx II, and no sound in a channel until I use two cables, one for R and one for L, to the two inputs of headrush frfr.

That!

That's because the Boss is summing the left and right channels together into a mono signal, but you have your Axe-Fx set to Copy L->R. That means you're sending the left channel to both left and right outputs.

If you want one channel to carry both left and right, you need to configure the output to Sum L+R.
I choose this option L+R and the usb audio is only in the left or right channel where i put the TR jack... no sound in mono.

I choose this option L+R and the usb audio is only in the left or right channel where i put the TR jack... no sound in mono.
Sorry, I don't know what you mean. If you set the Axe-Fx output to Sum L+R, then both channels will have a mono signal of left and right mixed together.

Yes I use the internal audio interface of axe fx II, and no sound in a channel until I use two cables, one for R and one for L, to the two inputs of headrush frfr.

The outputs are mono jacks, you can’t get a stereo signal from a mono jack. Just because your summing the L and R from the Axe to one output it’s not stereo, it’s summed mono

The outputs are mono jacks, you can’t get a stereo signal from a mono jack. Just because your summing the L and R from the Axe to one output it’s not stereo, it’s summed mono
And thats the reason why I can't hear the audio from pc trouhgt usb axe both channels (L and R from out 1) if i don't use two separate cables?

But headphones is ok, I listen two sides without problem...

Thanks a lot, i'm sorry about my english, i'm not native.

The problem is:

I only want to use one frfr speaker, and I put one TR cable from Out 1 left, to one imput of headrush, and I choose i/o audio L+R, but I can not listen one side of the usb audio backing track.

I only listen two sides of audio usb L and R if I use two separate TR cables.

The headphone jack is a stereo jack, so with a stereo cable, which headphones have, you hear the left and right from one cable, but again, it’s not a mono jack

In most cases you don’t really want to sum L and R to mono as well. What can happen is phase cancellation from the left and right parts being summed and canceling out.

I run stereo patches, and they sound great with stereo monitors, but, when I’m using a single monitor I just plug in the left output, and use it mono, not worrying about the right signal.

Back
Top Bottom