No sound

alboz28

Inspired
I was tweaking and testing patches today and while switching to a new preset all of a sudden I had no sound coming out of my amp. The FX8 did not freeze up and it responded normally except no audio output. I disconnected everything and restarted the FX8 and everything went back to normal. I had FX8 Edit running and the FX8 using 4cm into a Mesa Mark V w switching relays.
It made me nervous as I have not gigged with it yet...just sharing to see if anyone has experienced something similar (FX8 on the latest firmware)- Thanks

if you went to a blank preset it would not work. if the preset is not blank you need to look and see if in that preset if there are any modifiers attached to anything that could have caused the volume trouble. always double check cables and connections.

Check the by pass mode bottom right hand side where it says (Thru/Mute in/Mute out) Happened to me and that was my issue.

Thanks guys, Unfortunately it was not a blank preset, cable or mute problem. I have a limited # of "go to" presets and it happened on every single one...it literally just stopped working. It lost all audio and it was almost like it triggered the mute function on the amp,
very weird ...got me thinking about simplifying and considering an H9 - idk

Back
Top Bottom