FM3 No sound from USB in FM3

Ali

I have a problem using USB of FM3, as I don't get any signal in the reaper, The sample rate is 48K and ins and outs are set in the armed tracks as shown in the screen shots, still no sound, inside FM3 i have signal in the output 1 but thats not received in the USB, do you face the same issue and if anyone can help me on this! Thank you

what does the top right message at the top right hand corner say once you've clicked out of all the preferences. the first pic shows Audio Device Closed (which it should do when you are selecting preferences).

Are you on Windows? If so, go to Control Panel/Sounds and check your Output devices. If it's a Mac or Linux, I can't help.

Same problem here. When my FM3 is the audio interface I do not hear a sound - on youtube, a tutorial, on Reaper, I;m on Windows too .

Just so irritating.

Same problem here. When my FM3 is the audio interface I do not hear a sound - on youtube, a tutorial, on Reaper, I;m on Windows too .

Just so irritating.
This is an OLD thread that the OP never bothered to fully troubleshoot. If you want help I would create a new post with much more detail about your setup and specifics of the problem.

What is needed to be insured from USB dead? If i understand, the reason may be the static electricity? Can usb port stabilizators same as this protect from it?

Back
Top Bottom