Bug? No sound bug

Noah Guper

Hey guys,
I am using and Mfc 101 Mk 1 with an Axe fx XL+.
I have connected an expression pedal to expression port 2 for volume (cc 16) and another at port 3 for wah (cc17).
When I turn everything on I get perfect functionality, the exp pedals work fine. I have switch 2 on the Mfc set up to toggle scene 2 on the Axe FX. When I press switch 2 I get a huge reduction in output volume. On the Axe's VU input is normal but output is almost 0. It's really weird because if I disconnect the Mfc from my Axe and toggle between the presets everything works fine. Does anyone have an idea of what could be causing this?
Thanks!

Is this a factory preset? After disconnecting the MFC, did you try switching to scene 2 on this preset? You only mentioned toggling between presets.

Check the main level slider in the output block while on scene 2. This value is stored per scene.

Is this a factory preset? After disconnecting the MFC, did you try switching to scene 2 on this preset? You only mentioned toggling between presets.

Check the main level slider in the output block while on scene 2. This value is stored per scene.

Thanks for the feedback! I could not get any sound, even when toggling through presets or scenes, or even togling back to the original preset where I first had sound. I restored the Axe to a previous backup and everything went back to normal! Have no clue what was causing the problem though!

Back
Top Bottom