No Shave Until I Get My AX8

1poorplayer

Power User
My wife has been complaining about my beard for the past month , since I started my own - NO SHAVE TIL AX8 campaign , after the announcement of an expected Q4 release. She's got me under pressure , now that we are in December.
I told her to relax a month ago , and that the razor will come out just as soon as my pedal arrives. I've been saying ANY DAY NOW , but she says ...give it up.
Well , since then , things are getting pretty ugly around the house. TV dinners , sleeping on the couch , ......sleeping bag.

I'm hoping I don't get a chance to form a ZZ TOP tribute band. ( because I don't have a Fractal guitar rig to give me great tone - straight to the FOH , yet )

If Fractal still gets theses babies shipping on time , I would say , you didn't have to hold it , but you did , but you did , but you did , and I thank you.

It all makes sense now. Maybe David Letterman is doing the same thing!!
01-david-letterman-beard-2.w529.h529.jpg

she says ... give it up .... She's got me under pressure , ... things are getting pretty ugly around the house. TV dinners , sleeping on the couch , ......sleeping bag. I'm hoping I don't get a chance to form a ZZ TOP tribute band...

What's up with that? Sounds like she's got you sleeping rough, boy. Maybe you can improve the domestic situation by spiffing up a bit; beard or not: they say every girl crazy about a sharp dressed man. Maybe gift her some cheap sunglasses. Best of luck, I hope it doesn't become decision or collision.

Last edited:
I started my own - NO SHAVE TIL AX8 campaign
[...]
I'm hoping I don't get a chance to form a ZZ TOP tribute band.

My coworkers are asking me why I laughed so hard...
Seriously, if I were you I would tell her that if I have much time sleeping rought I can get used to it and when the Axe/shaving time arrives maybe I can not be able to go back to bed
because my neck have become accustomed to the hard life.

Last edited:
Ok this is full of win! I've already got something between lumberjack and young Santa so I can join this campaign without much issue lol.
I'm 100% in on this one boys!!!!!

This thread made me lol & then some!!! It's funny & done in a light hearted spirit & that's what I'm all about!

I usual run a tight 5 O'Clock shadow, but I'm going for a full on Rick Grimes beard of Epic per portions now! :D:eek:

Men, men, men, men!!!!! :p

X

PS - I already have a good start going & you'll see it on Monday too! ;)

Back
Top Bottom