No presets (Zero!) showing in Axe-Change (AX8-Edit)

Suddenly, I see ZERO presets when I launch AxeChange via AX8 Edit. It pulls back 376 on the Cabs tab, but (0) on the Presets...have done a full uninstall/reinstall.

Anyone else?

Has this been acknowledged by the company yet? Would writing support help?

I was having a problem with AX8 Edit where I could only go 3 pages in to the AxeChange. I gave up, after I got no response from the company or anyone at all.

I hope that they fix all AxeChange problems with AX8 Edit soon. Using the website instead is very tedious. So much so, that I do not bother.

Me to - AX8 edit, zero presets & 376 cabs, but if i click on the " search" button, i have all the presets, 669 now ... Just click on the "search" button - Macbook Pro 2012 Hi Siera 10.13.6, AX8 Edit 1.8.7

Me to - AX8 edit, zero presets & 376 cabs, but if i click on the " search" button, i have all the presets, 669 now ... Just click on the "search" button - Macbook Pro 2012 Hi Siera 10.13.6, AX8 Edit 1.8.7
And you have to choose "Direct-FRFR" - than you have the presets ...

Just tested, could load and edit the last preset of "ZenRingsMan" quite normal, and then I wanted to AxeChange again, but nothing comes, had to start the AX8 Edit again ...

Back
Top Bottom