No preset packs?

chrisjnyc

Power User
Seems like the Kemper and Amplifire have a number of preset packs you can buy for a small fee (MBritt, Singtall, Amp Factory, etc) How come no one is making presets for the Axe or AX8?

It is a little new yet, most do not have them yet. Give it time and many will be producing presets for the ax-8. but by then you will be good at making them your self and may not need them. Makes me a little jealous that you want presets, I am still waiting for that magical E mail!

It is a little new yet, most do not have them yet. Give it time and many will be producing presets for the ax-8. but by then you will be good at making them your self and may not need them. Makes me a little jealous that you want presets, I am still waiting for that magical E mail!

I would have to agree, once you have it in your hands creating presets should be pretty basic. It's the effects that can be daunting :(

There are a lot of awesome AX8 presets from Admin M@ and Larry Mitchell and Brit Floyd and others who have generously shared them with all of US on the preset exchange!

By the way, thanks to all preset sharers on the preset exchange!

Back
Top Bottom