No output

strat714

Experienced
Hello all,
I have NO output from my axe FX II at all. If I press bypass I get signal, but there is no output. I am running out of out 2 to a PA system and using an MFC. I haven't really changed anything since the last time I played (and it worked) so I'm not sure what to check. What have I done wrong? Arghhh

I have healthy input signal, but output lights do not light. I have tried unplugging the MFC and using the rear input and different outputs...still nothing. I also reloaded firmware 10...still nothing

I've also tried changing out , copy ou1to 2 sum L+R, etc. I think maybe I'll pop the top and see if something came unseated. ribbon cable etc. Didn't want to do this on my birthday.

I have healthy input signal, but output lights do not light. I have tried unplugging the MFC and using the rear input and different outputs...still nothing. I also reloaded firmware 10...still nothing

Are you using an external controller to adjust volume in your patch at any point? Global output volume maybe? Make sure it defaults to 100% when no MFC is attached: I/O menu button -> MIDI page -> scroll down and make sure EXT CTRL # INIT VAL for your controllers is 100% instead of 0%.

Try changing patches with the MFC? Change to a patch, change back -- that gets rid of the controller/IA startup bug.

OK, I created a patch from scratch and it kind of worked ( on some amps, but not others). I then plugged the MFC in and it won't change patches. I unplugged the MFC and rebooted and now my Axe FX II works, but the only patch I edited does not work. The output lights are still not functioning, but there is output now. Very strange.

The HAL 9000 has taken control of my MFC. Strange behavior abounds. The Axe FX II works (with the exception of the output leds an the front panel), but my MFC is bonkers. I'm going to replace the Cat5 cable and see if I can figure this out. I will try to reprogram all my setting into the MFC. My one program that didn't work now works, but the touch wah that I set up (wah2) is always on even when I turn it off via the front panel.

Back
Top Bottom