AFIII "No One Like You" Scorpions

Oh YEAH ! That's AWESOME !

Lukather, Schon, Geraldo ..., now Matthias Jabs !

You got ALL my bases covered ....

Nice work as always-Love the Scorpions...you really dialed in both the rhythm and the lead...the Friedman BE-100 I presume?

DAY-UUUM!! Now you've gone and dunnit!! MR. @Mark Day! I had every Scorpions cassette when I was 16....huge fan of all versions of that band over the years. Seriously great guitar players throughout their career and you my friend did an AWESOME job with that one!!

DAY-UUUM!! Now you've gone and dunnit!! MR. @Mark Day! I had every Scorpions cassette when I was 16....huge fan of all versions of that band over the years. Seriously great guitar players throughout their career and you my friend did an AWESOME job with that one!!
Thanks So much Rhodes!!

He’s been one of my favorite guitarists forever. Last month I happened to be in Munich where he has a guitar store and went to check it out. The two guys that worked there were cool as hell and it turns out Matthias spends a good amount of time there even though he tours a lot and actually lives way North in Hanover.

They told me he literally was there the day before so I just missed him.

Attachments

• B46E3E4C-DD74-466E-88A8-DFE6FADF563C.jpeg
    B46E3E4C-DD74-466E-88A8-DFE6FADF563C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 32
He’s been one of my favorite guitarists forever. Last month I happened to be in Munich where he has a guitar store and went to check it out. The two guys that worked there were cool as hell and it turns out Matthias spends a good amount of time there even though he tours a lot and actually lives way North in Hanover.

They told me he literally was there the day before so I just missed him.
He just seems like a nice guy, right? He's such an amazing player!!

Back
Top Bottom