No new firmware in May.

I typically have to refrain from assaulting my computer when someone uses the phrase "just sayin"
Yes I agree, guess it was a half joke that fell flat, I was sort of having a poke at they way my kids talk, forgetting that there is a good chance half the people on here are the same age as my kids. Guess I'm getting too old to be funny anymore.
Sorry guys no harm was intended, but to use another one of "those phrases", My bad !!!!!

Yes I agree, guess it was a half joke that fell flat, I was sort of having a poke at they way my kids talk, forgetting that there is a good chance half the people on here are the same age as my kids. Guess I'm getting too old to be funny anymore.
Sorry guys no harm was intended, but to use another one of "those phrases", My bad !!!!!

I blame the internet....We're a tough crowd some days.

I Always enjoy a good members posts. thanks, Shane.(thumbs up emoticon)...:)

Man, I haven't even installed the latest yet. Been too busy, and with a gig right in front of me I'm just not ready to go a re-adjust and re-level and all that, so I'm not even on this FW. I think I'm on Q2.1 or something... I actually lost track!

I read that there was not a lot of change, so I decided to wait. Seems like this one has people pretty satisfied. After my next show, I'll pull the trigger... probably right as Q4 drops or something.

TBH, communication from FAS is kind of like communication from my wife... if things go silent I get tense because something must be up.

Forumite: FAS, you're awful quiet.
FAS: No response
Forumite: Is something wrong?
FAS: No, I'm Fine. <shoots not fine look>
Forumite: Do we need to talk? I noticed your constant stream of firmware just sort stopped.
FAS: Nothing's wrong. Why do I have to release new FW for you to be happy? Can't you just love your Axe for what it is?
Forumite: Okay I just wanted to know if I need to eBay my II before the market falls out from underneath them. Or if some other thing that is somehow going to cost me a bunch of dough is happening.
FAS: EVERYTHING IS FINE!!
<two days later>
FAS: 10,9,...

While I'm looking forward to more updates, I must say that I'm enjoying the break. It's giving me time to really learn this beast - rather than constantly loading and retweaking existing presets.

Like many of you, at this point I'd be up for some new or updated effects....:D

RR

'Axe FX Complete' with 'MFC Wireless' coming our way! (compatible with MFC 101)! You didn't read it here!

TBH, communication from FAS is kind of like communication from my wife... if things go silent I get tense because something must be up.

Forumite: FAS, you're awful quiet.
FAS: No response
Forumite: Is something wrong?
FAS: No, I'm Fine. <shoots not fine look>
Forumite: Do we need to talk? I noticed your constant stream of firmware just sort stopped.
FAS: Nothing's wrong. Why do I have to release new FW for you to be happy? Can't you just love your Axe for what it is?
Forumite: Okay I just wanted to know if I need to eBay my II before the market falls out from underneath them. Or if some other thing that is somehow going to cost me a bunch of dough is happening.
FAS: EVERYTHING IS FINE!!
<two days later>
FAS: 10,9,...

This is like script from 3 years ago with my (EX) wife.

Without the happy ending.

But damn, I'm happy playing this FW.

Back
Top Bottom