no input,no output...NOTHING!

Javilynch

Inspired
Hi my friends,my ultra is dead?.....

no input and no output!!....i can see in the utility menu all the inputs and outputs full on leds,an 0% cpu .....really strange....the lights no work.(INPUT,OUTPUT) :roll:

oh my God!!i have somes gigs soon!

PLEASE HEEEEELP!

Javilynch said:
Hi my friends,my ultra is dead?.....

no input and no output!!....i can see in the utility menu all the inputs and outputs full on leds,an 0% cpu .....really strange....the lights no work.(INPUT,OUTPUT) :roll:

oh my God!!i have somes gigs soon!

PLEASE HEEEEELP!
Ok, calm down, people here can help (or it will need some help from Fractal support). You need to slow down, and give us information.
Did you install a new f/w update? Did you use the Editor? Like Java said, did you change *anything*? And provide more info on the symptoms...the sentences "no input no output" and then "all the inputs and outputs full on leds" are contradictory, so please describe in a cool and collected manner.

ok mates!

I have not updated anything,just stopped working.Tap tempo light no work too,the output and input display at utlity page is full,(but do not move),the cpu at the same page say 0%...
I have tried updating the firmware again, but not getting any midi signal...No light at midi in led too.I don't use the editor.so....

I fear it is a hardware failure.... :cry:

thanks to all!

Yeah, at first glance, I'd say you need to send an email to support. Keep your head straight, and give them as much info as you can (they'll also want to know the same things we've asked you to clarify). Fractal support is better than anything else out there, so they'll take proper care of you.

Either the CODEC or the oscillator has failed. You'll have to send it in for repair.

Back
Top Bottom