No Global Blocks ?

If you were t switch to the consistent amp and if like is being talked about in that other thread you would have prob started using global. That is what happened to me. I have over 6 years with fractal and only switched to global usage like 1.5 years ago
You're definitely right there. I'm slow...;-)

I currently use an ii and mfc. My delay, verb and rotary xy switching is on an IA so I just have to look down and know which state each is on. As for drives, amps and cabs. I just have to trust that I programmed it right. Honestly have made very few mistakes (like less than 5) in the last 1.5 years that I started using global blocks and doing a preset per song. The Ax8 in some ways will make it a bit more fool proof for me. I will run 4 scenes and 4 ia. Scene 4 will always be a lead. IA 1 and 2 are drives 3 will be rotary and 4 will be delay. Since the IA's dbl as xy I will always know if it is on or off and it if it is x or y. That leaves only verb and pitch with no is and I rarely use the pitch and can make the verb come on and off with a scene.

Truth be told if I were to hit CPU issues that verb goes bye bye. I only use it for volume swells

I could be wrong, but i think I read somewhere that you can assign a switch to one block or parameter etc.. On the mfc so the one button will do the same thing in every patch. Is that correct? If so, the magnet lables are all one would need.

in axe mode what you set an ia to be is the same in every preset. I have never used any labels by the way

oh okay, that's a shame - Unfortunately I don't see AX8-Edit as a viable substitute as suggested.

Sometimes engineers will something is impossible one day and easy to do the next. Don't give up hope but don't hold your breath either.

Back
Top Bottom