Implemented No FC preset change when paging up or down until selected

Intheband

Inspired
Would anyone be interested in the option of having the preset page “float” until selected. for example. I’m on page one, second preset. When I page up now, it auto switches to preset two of the selected new page. I’m suggesting that when you page up, it stays and plays the preset you are on UNTIL you select the preset you want on another page. So your playing along, then scroll through pages, still have same sound, find the preset on another page, then select it, THEN your tone changes. To include a scene selection as well .

just a thought. Would be nice, not sure if it could be done.

When you say "page" are you meaning bank?

What you described is how my Layout works. Presets don't change until you select them. I can bank up or down with no change.

Are your Bank +/- buttons set to perform Bank Increment/Decrement or Preset Increment/Decrement?

This can be done by choosing "None" in the <Preset Load> box in the Bank category.

1571122041588.png

The initial scene selection can be set per preset. In <Setup>, (Top right in Axe Edit III or Setup>Global Settings on the unit), change the <Default Scene> to "As Saved" to load a different initial scene per preset.

This is a Global option. If you choose "As Saved", the scene number that is selected when a preset is saved becomes the default scene number for that preset. You will need to make sure you have the correct scene selected before saving each preset.

1571120721896.png

This can be done by choosing "None" in the <Preset Load> box in the Bank category.

The initial scene selection can be set per preset. In <Setup>, (Top right in Axe Edit III or Setup>Global Settings on the unit), change the <Default Scene> to "As Saved" to load a different initial scene per preset.

This is a Global option. If you choose "As Saved", the scene number that is selected when a preset is saved becomes the default scene number for that preset. You will need to make sure you have the correct scene selected before saving each preset.
A longstanding wish of mine is to be able to set the default scene per preset. That would avoid the need to remember to pull up the right scene before you save the preset. That would make for a more comfortable workflow when editing.

A longstanding wish of mine is to be able to set the default scene per preset. That would avoid the need to remember to pull up the right scene before you save the preset. That would make for a more comfortable workflow when editing.
If I'm not mistaken, FX8 and AX8 have this capability, curious why it would be different for the Axe III.

Thanks Joker. Reading this seems like it should fix the problem. Yeah, I’m using layout 7, and when I bank up or down, it auto switches to the preset last selected on that bank. So if I’m on bank one, preset one, I bank up, it selects preset one on bank two. then I have to choose the preset I want. Fixing this would reduce phantom tones when choosing between presets.
many thanks

Back
Top Bottom