No BS just astounding tone

spikey

Experienced
After working 12 hours, and tired, after supper I went into the music room. I sat down tonight, and played for over an hour without even knowing the time had passed. It was just "gone"... The tones that are coming out of my Axe fx II are simply astounding to say the least. Thanks again FAS, for what you do to me. Its been a long time since I was so inspired to play more, and tweak less... :pride:

Ditto. I officially have two days until it's arrival. I'm going to need extra Ambien to Rip Van Winkle through the wait.

I'm still feeling the same way' had the unit a couple of months and I can't seem to get past playing on just a few presets the sound and feel is so good
I swear my playing has improved since I got my Axe 2' and Axe Edit is just so simple and elegant to use' just about anything I have ever wanted to achieve
"Tone Wise" seems a real possibility' I have a load of "U2" presets and lots of Two Rock/Dumble tones that are to die for' and I have not even scratched the surface yet'
One thing I am doing is offloading a load of my old unreliable gear' Simply awesome and inspiring piece of equipment' and for what its capable of I really don't think its expensive.
Superb.

Back
Top Bottom