No Axe-Fx 3 in Australia yet..... What the actual.......

I received an email from Independent Music a couple of days ago saying that there a few III's avaliable since some people had backed out at the last minute. I jumped on the offered and payed there an then, (who knows when the next shipment will come). My wallet isn't talking to me anymore, but I am sure he will come around :yum:

I've heard on the weekend this next shipment is all spoken for now...

Ultimately, something is only worth what someone is willing to pay.
People pay what they believe something is worth, for whatever their personal reasons are.

Commercial values are largely driven by supply and demand. Clearly the demand for the AxeIII outstrips supply so the price is what it is. The consumer has the last word to buy or not buy and the choice is most often a personal one.

IMHO, Fas has been smart creating such a demand before being able to supply but it wouldn't work so well for them if they didn't have a solid reputation built on previous products.

Do I like the way business works.....not as a consumer but I totally understand why they work the way they do.
After all we enjoy the freedoms a capitalist system provides. So take the good with the bad and spend what you can afford......you can't take money with you when you die.

Last edited:
:D

NoN2tFx.gif

I managed to get it home, set it up and have a quick go.:D Played through a few presets and then just jumped in and tried to make my own from scratch, without reading instructions of course, too excited. Took me a bit to realise you have to set an input and output block but otherwise pretty intuitive on the front screen considering I'm more an axe edit user at this point. (My PC wouldn't power on :mad:)

Resized_20180724_211629_7991.jpeg
Resized_20180724_211704_7484.jpeg
Resized_20180724_223543_8486.jpeg

Loving it already, the screen is awesome, even the tuner display is impressive!

Back
Top Bottom