No axe edit for Mac?

Though the wait has been a bitch for my arthritic fingers with all that soft key pressing, turning ..and of course , obsessive noodling through this awesome sounding box. ....but its good to know your front panel...right?

I remember when all we had was front panel on the Ultra, so I'll be clearing space off on the top of my studio rack right next to me while I learn to navigate via front panel on the III. I know it will come to me pretty quickly since I'm used to the Fractal way of UI thinking. Of course, once Axe-Edit is available for the III, I'll rack the thing up and put it where it belongs and do things the easy way.

It is kind of a blessing in some ways that those of us getting in fairly early have to learn the navigation this way, as we'll be ready to make quick changes on the fly when not hooked up to a computer. I know there are many who really never learned the II because they relied so much on Axe-Edit.

- The interface is incredibly well thought-out, easy to use, and intuitive
- I still can't wait for Axe-Edit, just because my unit is racked near the floor, and hunching over is no fun now matter how good the UI is
- ...but I'm still glad they didn't wait until Axe-Edit was done before shipping out 3's :D

Three guesses..
It will include a translator of Ax8 n AxII presets.
Oh I guess that’s one, but a big one at that, hopefully.
:D

Back
Top Bottom