No "A/D Input Level" - Use 6dB pad instead?

Ugly Bunny

Power User
I was searching all over for the A/D Input level and it appears it isn't a part of the FM3. Are there plans for it to be added in the future? Do we just use the pad instead? I felt like my Hb guitar were just a tad too hot (constantly pegging the red LED) so I tried to find the setting to turn the input down slightly. Nada. Just the pad, which was already on. I guess with the FM3 that's our only opition, correct?

Yes, the Pad replaces the A/D Input Level in the FM3.

I was searching all over for the A/D Input level and it appears it isn't a part of the FM3. Are there plans for it to be added in the future? Do we just use the pad instead? I felt like my Hb guitar were just a tad too hot (constantly pegging the red LED) so I tried to find the setting to turn the input down slightly. Nada. Just the pad, which was already on. I guess with the FM3 that's our only opition, correct?

There is an A/D input level on the AxeFX III, but it's a bit misleadingly named. It's more of a conversion optimization than a level adjustment. So, the AxeFX III doesn't have what your asking for either. But you're right, that would be a useful feature.

Back
Top Bottom