Nirvana presets

Karlz

Does anyone have any Nirvana or The Offspring presets?
I have tried to convert AXFX presets, but they won't carry over volume on some, others don't have pedals to go from clean to distorted. I almost wonder if I should sell this AX8 and get the AXFX II, there are ton's of people with the presets I am looking for, that seem to be saying they are good, but don't work with this AX8.

I am really new to this, and just got this thing...

I tried to convert them, they don't bring over all the foot pedal switches, and volumes are off etc..
I have used the fractool, to get direct from the ap, and carry them across, and the drop the downloaded file on the hard drive looking icon.
Not much success with them... they will have a single sound on the screen, with no buttons for switching etc...

I am running beta 8.02 is that a problem with the firmware, or just a compatibility issue. It's a bummer, because I have a friend that has the AXFX II and has all sorts of cool sounds, I am stumbling with this... I just bought it, wonder if I could get credit back and get the AXFX II ?

Maybe link some presets here and people can help you.

It's very easy to assign footswitches. You need to learn to do that anyway. The Axe-FX doesn't have footswitches so the presets wouldn't have any for the AX8. Again, very simple to put what you want where you want.

You'd need to also buy a Footswitch for the Axe. The AX8 can produce the same sound as the Axe when using the same blocks.

I watched some videos, and played around with ax edit, figured it out...
Thanks for the info!!!,

Back
Top Bottom