Nirvana : 4 presets from the Nevermind album

zecure

Inspired
Hi all,

I have tried via tone matching and hours of tweaking to create some Nirvana presets from the Nevermind era:
Smells like teen spirit, Polly, Come as you are and lithium. The toughest part for me was to add some decent drive.

Anyway hope you will enjoy them and hope you can give me feedback.

they were made with V6.02 and different Fender stratocasters.

Enjoy.

Zecure

Attachments

• 037 - Nirvana Polly.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 190
  • 042 - Nirvana Lithium.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 209
  • 043 - Nirvana Smells like teen spir.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 244
  • 045 - Nirvana Come as you are.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 219
Thanks- great stuff. I like Polly and Come As You Are. Lithium and Smells seem like there's something missing on my setup. I added a Cab in addition to the TMA block to bring more fullness to those last two. The Pitch Shift Block on Come As You Are really does a great job of getting a drop 1/2 step all sound. Thanks for sharing!

Tx a lot for feedback Idaho14.. which Cabs did you add to get more fullness ... am deffo interested to hear.
Also for the drive part of both lithium and Smells like teen i believe I used a fat rat drive. I know in reality he was more using Boss drives so am not sure what the best choice would be there.. All ideas on that obviously welcome

Most Marshall Cabs blended with the TMA block sound good. Also, Peavey. It just gave it a little more thump and a little less fizz. Thanks again for sharing these!

Back
Top Bottom