Nine Iron!!

Gorilla

Experienced
Just got my nine Iron this week and made this quick chuggah chuggah sample of it! Just chugging folks :lol This thing has so much more in it! The neck is actually not much wider than my RG2228gk. One problem I had was the dang high E string kept breaking trying to tune it to the specs Rondo Music says. I ended up dropping this beast down to .... gulp....... C
C F G C F B♭ E♭ G CI can't wait to really get used to it. The 30" scale is a wake up call compared to 28". But, yeah..... 8 is not enough! Comes with a locking Kahler whammy, but........
gallery_5_4_15729.jpg

gallery_5_4_42792.jpg

HAHAHA ... Gorilla has much tooo big hands ... he would even do a 15 string ... but this is realy BRUTAL LOW ...

i`d realy like to have a 8-string ... and you are blasting around with 9 ... lolz ...

but i also wanna hear some more of this beast ;)

Greatz M

Thanks *M*. This was just my very first fiddling with it :lol We've got more using all 9 strings lol. And yeah power chords are a stretch and yep, my bassist is laughing in fear at the lowend on this thing!:lol

I am still amazed at how heavy you can make 1 string sound lol.Not trying to sound mean hearted,its just heavy as f**k and its one string

Hey.. here's another works in progress with this awesome beast! Ha, even hooked up a wah wah solo.:D

Well, I added one more nine to the collection!!!
These things are BEASTS!!!! And I'm digging them. And played my last tune on my Ultra last night... because...... Bu yaaaaa.. my Axe Fx II is a comin'!!!
gallery_5_4_465461.jpg

Back
Top Bottom