Nightwish Cover, Ghost love Score

Horney

Hello Fractal Community,

this is my first post here.

I want to share with you a Cover of the Nightwish´s Song "Ghost love Score" played with our Band "Synthonic Rock".

Thanks to Grammy Award winning engineer Chris Theis for mixing this recording!
We are very proud of it.

All (imo amazing) guitarsounds are Axe FX 2 XL+ (but I will change to the AFX3 and/ or the FM3 as soon as I can ;-)).

Thanks Cliff and the hole Fractal Team for this killer Soundgenerater and for the incredible support.

Greetings from Germany
Fabian

Hello Fractal Community,

this is my first post here.

I want to share with you a Cover of the Nightwish´s Song "Ghost love Score" played with our Band "Synthonic Rock".

Thanks to Grammy Award winning engineer Chris Theis for mixing this recording!
We are very proud of it.

All (imo amazing) guitarsounds are Axe FX 2 XL+ (but I will change to the AFX3 and/ or the FM3 as soon as I can ;-)).

Thanks Cliff and the hole Fractal Team for this killer Soundgenerater and for the incredible support.

Greetings from Germany
Fabian

Sounds Great And Welcome!
Is the Accordion running MIDI?..or are you running lots of backing tracks...?

Truly amazing, progressive song composition and performance... I was fully immersed in every refreshing dynamic. Thank you for the beautiful song. Please,... Do Carry-on.

+1 !
If there are no backing tracks: Where does the bass guitar come from? Is it also the accordion player?

Which Amp/Cab model do you use for this?

Yes, the bass guitar come from the accordion player (he really often plays for two musicians)

Amp Model was Recto 2 Red Modern for Rhytm and Recto 2 Orange Vintage for Solo both with Mixes from the Mega Oversize Pack from ML Sound Lab.

Thaks for all that nice Feedback.

For the Future we are working on our own stuff as well... so stay tuned.

Greetings
Fabian

Thank you!
I find this very interresting, because many many years ago I played accordion in a folk band and I wished I had these possibilities. Midi accordions didn‘t exist at that time.

Back
Top Bottom