Night Ranger Sister Christian Solo

Nice Mark! Great tone. I used to play that as well... IIRC, was using a Recto in my preset.

Funny, I never liked the song and didn't want to play it. But I was outvoted ;-) Come to find out, I loved playing that solo!

I just uploaded my Sister Christian solo patch a couple hours before Mark posted this awesome video.

My playing obviously can't touch Mark's, but you might enjoy my patch. It's based on the mark IIC+ instead of the 5153 You can check out the post here Night Ranger - Sister Christian Solo FW 18.12

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Mark's a great player and a real nice guy! And I know that it was just a coincidence.

....................But you my friend just got "Rock-Blocked"...........................:eagerness:

Mark's a great player and a real nice guy! And I know that it was just a coincidence.

....................But you my friend just got "Rock-Blocked"...........................:eagerness:
Haha! I had to laugh at the coincidence when I saw the post. No hard feelings or anything of the sort. It was an honor to be rock-blocked by the king of fractal tone demos. Mark's videos were one of the biggest influences on my decision to buy my AxeFX

This video is definitely going to help me figure out the parts that stumped me last night though!! Thanks, Mark!! [emoji1]

I just uploaded my Sister Christian solo patch a couple hours before Mark posted this awesome video.

My playing obviously can't touch Mark's, but you might enjoy my patch. It's based on the mark IIC+ instead of the 5153 You can check out the post here Night Ranger - Sister Christian Solo FW 18.12

Oh man, I'm sorry. I live in a box. Had I seen your's I would not have posted mine for at least a month. again my apologies :(

Mark

Back
Top Bottom