Nice backing track for yah

Womac911

Inspired
Tooling around the innerwebs today for MIDI tracks to use with Steven Slate, I rediscovered Karaoke-Version.com and figured I'd give a couple tracks a shot. NONE of the Midi files I was finding came anywhere close.. timing all wrong, velocities all wonky. What happened to good quality MIDI stuff? That sucks, because the SSD Bonham kit is amazing.
Anyways, I downloaded this and processed the drums using Eddie Kramer's plugins for a little more of a Bonham-y sound that what was originally there. Muuuuch better...:pride: Mixed in Adobe Audition. I'm no pro, but IMO it came out nicely.

Enjoy.

Ohh yeah, and here'a drum track for Good Times, Bad times done with SSD drums. MIDI file wasn't great...

Finally was able to get the Good Times, Bad Times stuff exported. A little more work with this one to get a decent drum sound. Too bad people can't learn to do Bonham tuning when doing Zep stuff... it sounds all wrong otherwise.
It's 2am, so this was mixed using headphones. I hope it doesn't sounds like arse through monitors. Will listen in the morning and re-do, if so.

Reactions: Ole
Back
Top Bottom