Nice and tidy

No prob. Switches are from Amazon (link below). They are weird because they require polarity reverse and also, the switches are backwards from conventional thought - switch 1 is the right one and 2 is the left. Easy enough to compensate for all this in the Axe III and once you get it set up, it's fantastic.
Amazon product ASIN B07GV72FF8

Thanks very much. A couple of other questions if you don't mind. Assume you connected these to the Switches 1+2 and 3+4 inputs of the FC-6 with TRS cables? And how did you configure the "reverse polarity"? I've checked the FC and AxeFX III manual and didn't see anything for doing so?

Thanks very much. A couple of other questions if you don't mind. Assume you connected these to the Switches 1+2 and 3+4 inputs of the FC-6 with TRS cables? And how did you configure the "reverse polarity"? I've checked the FC and AxeFX III manual and didn't see anything for doing so?
On the front of the AxeIII, hit setup, then FC controllers, scroll right to the Remote tab, scroll down to Ext switch. Leave behavior at "follow hardware", but change polarity to reverse. Note, this is how I had to do it. YMMV. And yes, you need TRS cables. In my case, cheap ones didn't work, but good TRS cables did. Why, I'll never know o_O

Are those Rondo cases any good? Will they hold up gigging? Looked at there web site and some of the cases do not list sizes? Looking for a case for the FM3 and FC6 combo?

Are those Rondo cases any good? Will they hold up gigging? Looked at there web site and some of the cases do not list sizes? Looking for a case for the FM3 and FC6 combo?
It depends on how much you want to use it. I'm a weekend rock star gigging 1-2 times a month and it's perfect for that. If I was gigging 5 days a week, I'm not sure it would hold up to that kind of abuse. Overall, it feels sturdy and the latches are solid, so if you're not rough with your gear, it should be fine.

@InsideOut This is indeed nice and tidy - How are you liking the Boss pedals? Are those the FV-500? Have you used the Fractal EV-1 or EV-2?

Where do you guys source your right angle 1/4 TRS cables from?

@InsideOut This is indeed nice and tidy - How are you liking the Boss pedals? Are those the FV-500? Have you used the Fractal EV-1 or EV-2?

Where do you guys source your right angle 1/4 TRS cables from?
Hey Bert! Nice to hear from you and hope you are well my friend. I like the Boss pedals. I've had them for a long time which is why I didn't have a need to buy the FAS pedals. The boss pedals are BIG but feel good under foot and sturdy. I got my TRS cables (flat so they fit under the FC6) from Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom