NHL Playoffs

B:ASSMASTER

Experienced
Hopefully, this isn't too off-topic for the lounge.

Any hockey fans out there? Thoughts? Discussion? Favorite team?

My Bruins finally made it into the playoffs. Gonna be a rough ride, but I'm looking forward to it!

Auston Matthews is a beast!

At 6'-2" and 210+ lbs., in every sense of the word! He's only 19, wait 'til he grows up.

If he didn't go through those two scoring slumps, he could have scored 50 goals. Either way, he broke Wendel Clarke's rookie year record and he's the highest scoring American born rookie, in the history of the NHL. Not bad...for a rookie! :)

Pens fan here. Injuries (especially Letang, fucking ouch) suck... I want us to win over CBJ, but I have a feeling they'll take it in 7.

Pens fan here. Injuries (especially Letang, fucking ouch) suck... I want us to win over CBJ, but I have a feeling they'll take it in 7.
Yeah, but Letang missed half the season and look where they're at! Hell, half their roster missed a lot of games because of injuries. Sure, Letang is a major loss, but I think the Pens will go deep into the playoffs. Great team.

Things are shaping up to be a good series. Pens and Blues are looking sharp. Toronto put up one heck of a fight in game 1.

I'm honestly surprised a bit at the Pens play. CBJ always plays a hard game, and these past two have been true to form. We'll see if the Pens can stand up to the beating when they go on the road for the next two.
Fleury being starter was a surprise, but his game is very tuned right now.
Letang's surgery went fine, but, out got 4-6 months. Hopefully the off season lets him recoup. He'll certainly work hard and not be too out of shape for his return, I'm certain of that.

Calvert's cheap shot was, well, ridiculous. Thankfully it was just across the upper back.

Toronto put up one heck of a fight in game 1

Toronto fans are going absolutely crazy that they made the playoffs...it's been a while and the team is looking decent so far. If the Leafs are playing I feel sorry for bands doing shows in bars these days heh...they won't get attention until after the game.

What the hell is going on with Chicago? Wow! (Besides Pekka Rinne just playing absolute, top-notch netminding.)

Kings fan here! Sadly we were out of the playoffs after game one this season.

Look what I got to hold a few years back...

yP3JJaJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom