AFIII NGW : Ibanez JPM100 P1 - Dream Theater cover

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor
NGW(*) : Ibanez JPM100 P1, Pull me under (Dream Theater) partial cover

(*) = New Guitar Week ;) Normally us guitarists we use "New Guitar Day", but the day I got it, I couldn't play due to hand injury - today is my first day playing it, with the hands still a little off. I'm using a Axe-Fx III preset here, an updated version of "Pull me under" from "Fremen's Picks". I will upload the updated versions for both Axe-Fx III and FM3 tomorrow. Intro clean sound doubled by the piezo sound of the Music Man Majesty, like in the recording. and, yes, I tune in Eb ;)

I got that guitar from a friend. I played on it 22 years ago, and then lost contact with its owner. Recently we got in touch, he told me that this guitar has been in a wardrobe for 15 years ! We agreed on a deal, he took my Taylor Koa in exchange, as he doesn't play electric anymore.

NGW(*) : Ibanez JPM100 P1, Pull me under (Dream Theater) partial cover

(*) = New Guitar Week ;) Normally us guitarists we use "New Guitar Day", but the day I got it, I couldn't play due to hand injury - today is my first day playing it, with the hands still a little off. I'm using a Axe-Fx III preset here, an updated version of "Pull me under" from "Fremen's Picks". I will upload the updated versions for both Axe-Fx III and FM3 tomorrow. Intro clean sound doubled by the piezo sound of the Music Man Majesty, like in the recording. and, yes, I tune in Eb ;)

I got that guitar from a friend. I played on it 22 years ago, and then lost contact with its owner. Recently we got in touch, he told me that this guitar has been in a wardrobe for 15 years ! We agreed on a deal, he took my Taylor Koa in exchange, as he doesn't play electric anymore.

Fremen, did you ever have a chance to load your updated Pull me Under preset from Fremen picks? Looks like original date from files.

Thanks

Not yet, I'm waiting for the final version of firmware 1.06 for the FM3 - that way, I'll update both presets (Axe-Fx III and FM3) at the same time

Quick sound comparison : Ibanez JPM100 vs Music Man majesty, which are both John Petrucci signature guitars (in the nineties for the Ibanez, of course) ; and another Ibanez, a RGR5220, which I customized, with a 5 positions pickup selector. All sounds from Axe-Fx III, my main "Amp Pack" preset

New guitars, new videos...

Two new Tom Anderson I just received (the Tele and the Strat like) :

2 old guitars I owned in the nineties that I just bought back, and my first P-90 guitar, an Epiphone SG Special :

Both uses a Shiver clean preset, firmware 14.01

Back
Top Bottom