ngd

sundance_kiddsg

Experienced
well, it's been a bank breaking month...

the rasmus is about two years late; and an even odder acquisition at this point in time when guthrie is no longer with suhr..
wasn't really expecting to get it as i have never considered getting a rasmus if i can't spring for a suhr (much like the deal with epiphone/gibson, squier/fender, ltd/esp, sterling/ernie ball, you get the idea...). but after trying it out just for sh*ts and giggles, i knew i had to have it. the guitar is very well made and the impeccable setup makes it such a ease to play (imagine 4/64" at the 24th fret with barely any fret buzz).

i have been thinking of putting a partscaster in the style of steve vai's green meanie for sometime now but never got round to starting the project. then out of the blue, i saw the gj2 in a store window. knowing what grover jackson is capable of in the past, i decided to just pull the trigger and get one to keep my japanese charvel company. have recently added an evh d-tuna since the floyd is not recessed.

well, here they are:

Rasmus_GJ2_01_zps2b124dd3.jpg

So are you going to stop playing long enough to eat, or do you just plan to die with the guitar in your hands?
haha, no, but what a way to go, innit?
Congrats!

Jens
thanks!
The Rasmus is an under rated guitar for sure, I just couldn't bond with mine but it had a great tone.
deep down i have the feeling that, at some point further down the road, i am going to gravitate back to the standard strat as i have always done.
for whatever reasons, the strat always feels like home to me, the others are like going on a trip, exciting and all but nothing beats the comfort of home.
I'm surprised you put those on bare floor....that people walk on.....
no, no, those are my adhesive wall tiles :mrgreen

Back
Top Bottom