NGD ....

Rain

Fractal Fanatic
Hi everyone... This is my first Suhr, all I can say is that's it's going to be a long night ... :) Amazing build quality and Tone ....
udyna2ub.jpg
uguvy6ud.jpg

Last edited:
Hate blue guitars.

Hate quilt.

I should not love this guitar this much. :)
Agreed.

Anyone that orders blue guitars should face psychiatric evaluation and have those guitars be destroyed. Quilt belongs on trees.
The audacity! Blue guitars should at least have sparkly metal flakes.

To properly ascertain the aesthetic burden to the society of this abomination we need...

MORE PICS!

Last edited:
I normally don't like "furniture grade and modern styled" guitars, quilt tops or Floyds (unless they are pink), but I certainly see the attraction in this guitar - congrats

Agreed.

Anyone that orders blue guitars should face psychiatric evaluation and have those guitars be destroyed. Quilt belongs on trees.
The audacity! Blue guitars should at least have sparkly metal flakes.

To properly ascertain the aesthetic burden to the society of this abomination we need...

MORE PICS!

I think that is is deeply concerning that a native Dutch speaker, such as yourself, has a better grasp of English than the majority of the cretins who were born here. You and Yek are impressive with your written English. You have my respect and admiration.

Back on topic. Very nice guitar. Anyone who says that quilts belong on beds and trees hasn't seen some of the tasty PRS and Suhrs that hit NAMM every year.

The Floyd however, now that is an abomination.

Blue guitars are the best! Don't listen to the nay sayers! Quilt is great too and I love flamed top as well!

I'm a purple person, and I like both quilt, and flame. However, at the moment my guitars are either black, or red, and all opaque. Purple is a hard to get factory color, and I'm just not a "custom" guy. If I had the cash, though, I'd be all over a 2014 PRS Custom 24 in Violet. I have a PRS SE Singlecut that I use as my main guitar, found it used for $400, put in a JB, and a Jazz, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. It's a workhorse. Great tone, weight, and the playability is off the charts for $400. Heck I've payed $2000+ for guitars that played like total crap by comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, beautiful guitar. Congrats! My Suhr GG is the best playing guitar in my collection.

Back
Top Bottom