AFIII NGD Widdling - YJM Strat

Axe-Master
A few months ago I picked up a YJM neck and loaded scratch plate and I've finally got it put together on a Warmoth body. To celebrate here's my take on an Yngwie style track with the decidedly non-Yngwie style USA C++ model :)

Sounds just like I remember at his concert! (I am old, and that was too damn many years ago, but....) seriously kickass playing

Cheers

Lee

Awesome guitar... I did something similar. I took a YJM model gave it locking tuners, a bone nut, Seymour Duncan pups (Cool, Vintage and Hot Rails), a PRS bridge (mannmadeusa.com), and the middle knob is wired to be a volume for the middle pickup for a wide range of in between tones.
..... and that scalloped neck. Love it. The last scalloped neck I had was one I did myself with a cigarette lighter and some sandpaper when I was a kid.
YJM altered.jpg

Awesome - put on the spandex and get trialed by fire! :)
I watched that so much as a teenager. Iconic.

Sounds just like I remember at his concert! (I am old, and that was too damn many years ago, but....) seriously kickass playing

Cheers

Lee

Much appreciated mate.

Awesome guitar... I did something similar. I took a YJM model gave it locking tuners, a bone nut, Seymour Duncan pups (Cool, Vintage and Hot Rails), a PRS bridge (mannmadeusa.com), and the middle knob is wired to be a volume for the middle pickup for a wide range of in between tones.
..... and that scalloped neck. Love it. The last scalloped neck I had was one I did myself with a cigarette lighter and some sandpaper when I was a kid.
View attachment 50041

Woah! That's one mighty shred machine.

Back
Top Bottom