NGD! Vigier Excalibur Pics and Clip!

bulb

So i traded my PRS Singlecut for this today, and man as much as i loved the PRS, this thing is really just on a whole 'nother level!

Here are pics:
CIMG4061.jpg

CIMG4094.jpg

CIMG4092.jpg

CIMG4091.jpg

CIMG4068.jpg

Here is a clip:

SoundClick artist: Bulb - Hello! I am Bulb! Enjoy the tunes!

And for a quick review:
The neck is super fast and smooth, the maple fretboard is equally so making bends and vibrato very comfortable!
Im not sure what pickups are in there, they look like Dimarzios, but regardless they sound so good im almost weary of switching even the bridge out for a BKP (though i probably will just cuz haha!)
The action on the guitar is pretty much as low as my blackmachine was when i first got it, however unlike my blackmachine, this guitar has no truss rod, and does not require (or even allow you for that matter) to adjust the neck for setups, so it should stay like this unless i change it!!
I am definitely going to be using this axe both live and for recording!

Awesome! That guitar looks really cool!

Gosh that was groovin'! I really enjoyed that clip!!!

Sup? :mrgreen:
Awesome looking axe :) I really fell in love with the Shawn Lane model when I played one,, I still really want one. The action on it was sick,,,an I really loved the flat(no radius ) fretboard.

How is yours spec'ed? I'd really like to hear your thoughts on it like a month from now too, after you have had time to get intimate with it.
Damnit Man!!!!...you have me G.A.S.'ing for one again :lol:

MOSHON
DAVE

Nice!!! Sounds thick!

I'm a big fan of Bumblefoot, I believe he uses Vigier exclusively....amazing player (as was Shawn Lane).

-JD

bulb said:
The action on the guitar is pretty much as low as my blackmachine was when i first got it, however unlike my blackmachine, this guitar has no truss rod, and does not require (or even allow you for that matter) to adjust the neck for setups, so it should stay like this unless i change it!!

How does that work? Doesn't the wood expand and contract with humidity/temp? Isn't that the whole point of an adjustable truss rod? :?:

Sidivan said:
bulb said:

How does that work? Doesn't the wood expand and contract with humidity/temp? Isn't that the whole point of an adjustable truss rod? :?:

Carbon fiber, stays put forever :shock:

VE69010.JPG

;)

Misha, do you think you could ever manage to record a clip that makes sense? Like this:

|| C | Am | F | G ||

:lol: Just kidding of course. Another awesome clip from you.

Back
Top Bottom