NGD: Skervesen 4AP

DTS

Experienced
FINALLY!

For years I've been dreaming of owning a Skervesen Custom guitar and now it is happening at last! This is kinda Pre-NGD, 'cause the guitar arrives to me at friday. I'm just so excited and can't wait for it!

I got this in second hand deal. It has been made in July 2017 and it's only been used for homejamming. Should be as new according the seller. The specs of the guitar are pretty much spot on for my taste:

-25,5” scale
-Ash body with pau ferro "soul"
-5pc maple neck with pau ferro stripes
-Figured ebony fretboard, compound radius 12-16"
-Jescar SS frets
-Master grade flamed maple radius top, blue burst
-Swan matching headstock
-Satin finish
-Hipshot hardware
-BKP Holydiver + Emerald with brushed nickel covers (kuorien alla zebrakelat)
-12th fret luminlay dots + side luminlays
-WDM-mod 3-way (humbucker, split, "acoustic")

I added two original photos, that were taken in Skervesens manufactory before it was shipped to the first owner. Looks so awesome!!!

I'll let you guys know my feelings about the guitar, when I get to see and play it. So few soundsamples etc. Will be updated here later.

-DTS

Attachments

• A6DC7FCC-E402-43CE-BCD4-A725FCDABF4A.jpeg
    A6DC7FCC-E402-43CE-BCD4-A725FCDABF4A.jpeg
    241 KB · Views: 69
She’s a beaut! I have a raptor 7 that I love (my profile pic). It has nailbomb’s in it and was my first and only zero fret.

Reactions: DTS
I've only heard good things about Skervesens! It is goinng to be interesting to compare it to my Mayones Regius6. Which is one of the most amazing guitars i know.

I've only heard good things about Skervesens! It is goinng to be interesting to compare it to my Mayones Regius6. Which is one of the most amazing guitars i know.

I just ordered a Mayones Duvell...I have a Skervesen a Ran and soon a Duvell. I used to GAS for amps...help! Are there any other Polish guitars out there? Definitely, some of the best.

I just ordered a Mayones Duvell...I have a Skervesen a Ran and soon a Duvell. I used to GAS for amps...help! Are there any other Polish guitars out there? Definitely, some of the best.

I had a RAN Crusher FT7. Loved it. Never seen a bolt-on guitar with a neckjoint like they do. It was pure sex! Kinda miss, that I sold it. Mine didn't have anything fancy going on in wood choises. Mahogany body and Maple neck. But it was a killer guitar, 10/10 quality!

PERFECT GUITAR!!!!

Got the guitar today and it is a beast and a beatiful beast indeed! Very high end instrument, it just screams quality. It is like new, just like the seller said. I am Very VERY happy!

Back
Top Bottom