AFIII NGD : PRS Paul's Guitar, Epiphone Les Paul

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor
Recorded with the Axe-Fx III and lot of clams, on Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas everyone !

This is a quick webcam recording of two guitars I received three days ago : PRS SE Paul's Guitar in Amber, Epiphone Les Paul Traditional PRO-III Plus Desert Burst (Limited Edition). If someone knows how to make Logitech C920 videos works in Vegas editing software without having to convert it first, I'm all ears !

Recorded with the Axe-Fx III and lot of clams, on Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas everyone !

This is a quick webcam recording of two guitars I received three days ago : PRS SE Paul's Guitar in Amber, Epiphone Les Paul Traditional PRO-III Plus Desert Burst (Limited Edition). If someone knows how to make Logitech C920 videos works in Vegas editing software without having to convert it first, I'm all ears !

Is that you, Joe Satriani!

Nice Thibault. Please let me have the clams. They’ll improve my playing by some margin. Always enjoy your stuff. Still watch your Pink Floyd show every now and again for inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom