NGD Les Paul Custom Black Beauty

Beautiful! Even though they're no longer my favorite guitar, the LPC is still a very special guitar to me, and seeing yours in the case like that gives me the same feeling I had when I first opened the case of my Silverburst some 42 years ago.

Beautiful! Even though they're no longer my favorite guitar, the LPC is still a very special guitar to me, and seeing yours in the case like that gives me the same feeling I had when I first opened the case of my Silverburst some 42 years ago.
I know what you are saying here, this was one of those guitars that I couldn’t afford in the day but pined for.
This becomes the sister to a Gibson ES-347 I bought years back. Well, it’s no longer an ES-347(I saved the harness), I replaced the wiring harness and slapped a couple of 57’s in so it’s more like an ES-335.
302AE788-A6AE-49FE-8D84-ABA3F992CAD3.jpeg

Black or white LPC’s always make me think of Randy, even though his black one was a 3 pickup model.
Yes, I considered the white but black won.
These guitars black or white, are perfect for a high society ball or sitting in with Motley Crue. :)

FYI…these guitars REALLY like Fractal…sonic bliss….good times
498/490 set in that one yeah? Same as 90’s standards and studios if memory serves. My 90’s standard is a stand-in for an LPC and sounds great. Tip: roll off the tone knob on the bridge pickup if you want normal PAF tones.

I had two black Customs over the years, then followed them with a cherry-burst custom. They were all really heavy, and after a long night they'd kill my neck and shoulder… but they were pretty!

I just saw the white one go up 300 clams today on MF…glad I prefer the blackie
The white is already $300 more than the black for some reason too.

I had two black Customs over the years, then followed them with a cherry-burst custom. They were all really heavy, and after a long night they'd kill my neck and shoulder… but they were pretty!
I find myself wondering what trajectory I would be on had I just bought a wide strap when I found my first les paul too heavy after 3hr jam sessions.

My current trajectory is selling 3 LP’s and a strat and either getting a 70’s or a 2022.

The white is already $300 more than the black for some reason too.

I find myself wondering what trajectory I would be on had I just bought a wide strap when I found my first les paul too heavy after 3hr jam sessions.

My current trajectory is selling 3 LP’s and a strat and either getting a 70’s or a 2022.
the black was 500 less…now it’s 800 less.
I played for years with a les paul and experienced the same complaints everyone else whines on and on about. But I just love the sound.

Back
Top Bottom