NGD It Suhr is a nice one

I totally missed the bridge! I guess I was dazzled by the rest ;)

I bought those replacement saddles for my Gotoh 510 bridge in my DK-24. They work well.

Also, I think Gotoh makes Wilkinson bridges.

I totally missed the bridge! I guess I was dazzled by the rest ;)

I bought those replacement saddles for my Gotoh 510 bridge in my DK-24. They work well.

Also, I think Gotoh makes Wilkinson bridges.

Yea i love these saddles and if it had been a stock 510 i would have put them on any way. I wouldn't be surprised if Gotoh does make them for Wilkinson.

Its a direct replacement for the Gotoh that usually comes on them, But its made by Wilkinson and has locking saddles for a bit more tuning stability and it works. IDK if there going to make it standard on all new Suhr's as of now it comes stock on the Pete Thorn's and dealer runs i guess if they specify it.

Here is Pete describing it better than i can LOL

Looks like it's the saddles that are 95% of the game with this bridge. It'd be nice to see Wilkinson offer the saddles for sale separately. :)

UPDATE: It appears that I should have scrolled down before this post. Might have to look those up for my Strat. Looks like a standard Strat saddle mount, i.e., intonation screw directly behind the string, string coming up out of the block as per usual. Might fit on the new SuperVee I got recently.

Looks like it's the saddles that are 95% of the game with this bridge. It'd be nice to see Wilkinson offer the saddles for sale separately. :)

UPDATE: It appears that I should have scrolled down before this post. Might have to look those up for my Strat. Looks like a standard Strat saddle mount, i.e., intonation screw directly behind the string, string coming up out of the block as per usual. Might fit on the new SuperVee I got recently.
They make 2 versions. One is centered and one is offset.

They make 2 versions. One is centered and one is offset.
Centered one is currently out of stock. I guess I will have to put it on my watch list.

I wonder if they will also fit the PRS SE24 Standard's bridge....
20200510_140548.jpg

Back
Top Bottom